Consent to the processing of personal data
I. Basic provisions
1. The data controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ("GDPR") is Daniel Hermansky - business ID NO 67488170 with its registered office at Hradiste 134, 56501 Koldin, Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator").
2. The contact information of the trustee is
3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, the social identity of this individual.
4. The administrator did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. The administrator processes the personal data you have provided to him / her, or the personal information that the administrator has received on the basis of your order.
2. The administrator handles your identification, contact details and data necessary for performance of the contract.
III. Legitimate reason and purpose of processing personal data
1. The legitimate reason for the processing of personal data is
2. The purpose of processing personal data is
3. No automatic automatic decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR is made by the trustee.
IV. Retention time of data
1. The administrator keeps personal data
2. At the end of the retention period, the administrator will erase personal information.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors)
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
2. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organization.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the terms of the GDPR you have
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your right to privacy has been violated.
1. The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
2. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data warehouses and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular antivirus, firewall and SSL encryption
3. The Administrator declares that personal data are only accessible to persons authorized by him / her.
VIII. Final Provisions
All models, actors, actresses and other persons that appear in any visual portrayal of actual or simulated sexually explicit conduct appearing on, or otherwise contained in, this Website were over the age of eighteen (18) years at the time the visual image was produced. Records required by Title 18 U.S.C. §2257 are on file with the appropriate Records Custodian.
All persons were at least 18 years of age when all visual depictions displayed on this Website, whether of actual sexually explicit conduct, simulated sexual conduct or otherwise, were produced.
The title of this work is: HERMANSKY Multimedia online shop.
All records required to be maintained by federal law are available for inspection during normal business hours at:
Contact: HERMANSKY Multimedia, P.O.Box 42, 56501 Chocen, Czech Republic.
By sending an order the customer agrees without reservations to these trade terms.
I. Introductory Provisions
The operator of this server, hereinafter the "vendor" is :
IC (registration number): 67488170
DIC (tax registration number): CZ7408053059
Tel.: +420 465 473 972
The operator of this server is a payer of value added tax (VAT). These trade terms are valid for the goods contained in this server's (internet shop's) catalogue.
According to the law on the registration of sales, the seller is obliged to issue a receipt to the buyer. He is also obliged to register a revenue received from the Tax online; in case of technical failure, then within 48 hours.
II. Conclusion of a purchase contract - Order
Conditions of validity of an order:
If the purchaser refuses to take possession of the goods in the chosen manner the order shall be considered invalid.
IV. Terms of delivery
V. Terms of payment
On receiving goods, we recommend that you check whether the package is damaged and, if there is damage to the packaging or the goods, that you immediately make a complaint to the carrier. Do not take receipt of damaged goods from the carrier. The vendor shall not be liable for damage that occurs during transportation.
VII. Guarantee terms
IX. Data protection
The vendor shall process customers' personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 101/2000 Coll., in its marketing database while fully respecting the administrator's obligations according to Section 5 of the Data Protection Act 101/2000 Coll. The processed data shall be fully protected by a functioning internal data protection system (a set of internal organisational and technical measures).
X. Withdrawal from the contract
XI. Final provisions
What are cookies?
Cookie is a small file that is stored on our site on the hard / hard drive (including mobile devices) of the user / visitor. This file identifies specific information from previous visits to web pages from the appropriate device. For example, the information may include the IP address of the connecting computer, the date and time of the visit, the reference URL (the page from which the visitor came), the pages / products visited on our site, the type of browser used and the pages visited, etc. Validity / cookies either expire at the end of the Internet session (after disconnecting the device from the site / Internet) or expire after a limited time.
Reason for use
These files and information are being exploited by our company to improve and develop the services we offer and provide. Using cookies allows you to improve your website's user experience and make it more enjoyable for you.
Protection of personal data
Types of cookies
Normally and always with respect to current developments in relevant information technologies, we use these types of cookies:
(i) Required - They are necessary to help you navigate through your website and see certain features. These files, for example, ensure that the shopping cart is stored at all steps of the order closing process;
(ii) Functional - allow for an even more enjoyable customer experience. These files help you store and remind you shopping cart and allow you to create wish lists, etc .;
(iii) Performance - help us understand the buying behavior of our visitors. This allows us to constantly improve our website to make shopping as easy and enjoyable as possible;
(iv) Interactive - they are used to express your opinion - what you think about our products, websites, etc. These cookies allow you to express yourself on social media by liking or recommending our products , and talk to our service staff. However, you can also advise our other (potential) customers by reviewing our products and reviewing them;
(v) Targeting ads - they remember your product and shopping preferences. These cookies allow us to find out what you like. So, for example, if you are searching for search results on search engines, the ads you see will be more relevant to your preferences.
If you want to disable cookies
At any time, you can change your device's settings - the browser used to remove or prevent the storage of cookies unless you explicitly agree to using them. For information on how to adjust cookies settings, see the appropriate help section for your device or browser. We have prepared examples of settings for the most used browsers here:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies#w_cookie-settings
Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Thank you for choosing to purchase DVDs and downloads from our business. We strive to provide high-quality products and services to ensure your satisfaction. This refund policy outlines the terms and conditions regarding refunds and exchanges for DVDs and downloads.
Please note that this refund policy applies specifically to DVDs and downloads. For any other inquiries or concerns, please refer to our general terms and conditions or contact our customer service team for assistance.
We reserve the right to modify or update this refund policy at any time. Please review the policy periodically to stay informed of any changes.
If you have any questions or need further clarification regarding our refund policy, please contact our customer service team, who will be happy to assist you.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
At Hermansky Multimedia, we value and respect copyright laws. This copyright information statement outlines the rights and responsibilities related to the content we sell, including DVDs and downloads. It is important to understand the following terms and conditions:
Reporting Copyright Infringement:
By purchasing and accessing content from our platform, you acknowledge and agree to abide by the copyright laws and the terms and conditions outlined in this copyright information statement.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding copyright or intellectual property rights, please contact our customer service team for assistance.
|1 DVD/Blu-ray||10.00 EUR|
|2 DVDs/Blu-rays||11.00 EUR|
|3 DVDs/Blu-rays||12.00 EUR|
|4 DVDs/Blu-rays||15.00 EUR|
|5 or more DVDs/Blu-rays||19.00 EUR|
|Synetech Video Co. Europe
Phone: (+420) 465 473 972
FAX: (+420) 465 473 972
|Synetech Video Co.
Byron Bay NSW 2481
Phone: (02) 6684 - 7337,
0431 393 320